Join us in creating the future of fashion.
If you are passionate about innovative technology, fashion or both, we'd love to hear from you. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stylabs is an innovation studio that strives to create unique, rewarding & minimal digital experiences.
We specialize in brand identity, UI/UX, mobile & web development.
Why work at StyLabs
Our product StyFi - Your Shopping Companion, creates a seamless shopping experience. The combined powers of digital and physical stores come through via curated fashion, interest based personalisation, artificial intelligence and real-time analytics. We are not only focussed on creating a new product, but an entirely new approach to shopping.
In addition to accelerated growth opportunities, we at StyLabs foster a culture built on trust, openness & mutual respect. A fun filled, warm environment awaits you at StyLabs.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications, aimed at a range of iOS devices. Your primary focus would be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers, working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, an affinity towards sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
We are looking for a candidate with at least a 5 year experience of working as a User Experience Designer, Interaction Designer, Information Architect or from a closely related field in the design of websites, web applications, desktop, and/or mobile applications.
- Design and deliver compelling, elegant, pleasurable and sophisticated end-to-end user experience solutions
- Assess & define customer needs , deliver concepts, prioritize features
- Consider and leverage all available insights including market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings in all design activities.
- Develop and provide thought leadership in the architecture of near and long term user experience visions for features and product lines across applicable devices
- Responsibly and effectively advocate for the customer in a corporate environment; fostering a shared understanding of the customer-centric intersection between design, content, business and marketing values.
- Providing analytical and creative ideas to a design engagement, present & evaluate prototypes
- Validate user experience feedback
- Ux Designer
- Visual Design
- Interaction Design
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
We are looking for a manager who would be joining the business development team, which is responsible for acquiring retail brands and ensuring their success on our mobile platform.
- Inspect and acquire brands for the platform by closing deals with the best ones across the major cities in India.
- Understanding trade and agreement propositions, negotiating with the brands on commercial deals and setting up appropriate expectations.
- Overseeing the onboarding process when new brands join the platform.
- Working with various stakeholders inside and outside for a quick turnaround.
- Building strong communication channels at all levels to strengthen relationships, successfully execute initiatives and drive growth.
- Working with the Insights team to monitor brand performances, devise ways to bridge gaps to improve growth and send regular communications to the brand.
- Expanding the product and brand portfolio.
- Maintaining a broad understanding of the brands P&L, revenue targets and gross margins and using it for better decision-making.
- A decent understanding of and/or a strong interest in the retail/ e-commerce sector.
- Possessing brand awareness and a knowledge of current retail trends.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent time management & negotiation skills.
- A customer centric, creative and analytical problem-solving mindset.